Monday, July 18, 2016

DT Project: Jenny Heft - Journal using the Charming Fragments Printable Journal


New Design Team member Jenny heft joins us from Ohio!!!


This is my first of two July Projects for Tsunami Rose Designs, and I choose to use Charming Fragments and Rose Azure along with some ephemera from various sets. My Junk Journal has a magnetic envelope cover. I used many papers from Daisy's beautiful kits mixed with vintage music paper, coffee dyed paper, kool aid dyed papers, parchment papers and more! I printed some ephemeral pieces on acetate just for a fun change. I utilized every bit of my kits by creating handmade embellishments with any scraps which You can see close up in the photos below. I also used wink of Stella to accent the images on the cover and throughout.



























I really enjoyed working with these beautiful kits, Rose Azure was the first to catch my eye with the lovely colors and images. Charming Fragments colors and imagery are stunning as well making both of these kits fast favorites! The cover of my Journal is a 6x9 clasp envelope with my signature bound in with the pamphlet stitch and hidden beneath the papers mog podged to the cover. I utilized each piece making handmade embellishments to accent my pages as well as using an array of coffee dyed, tea dyed, Koop aid dyed papers and vintage music as well as parchment, tracing and acetate.


Visit Jenny at her blog Junk Journal Jenny and also at her Youtube Channel for more inspiration!!!



Rose Azure Printable Journal Kit- (20pg) INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Charming Fragments- Printable Journal Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment