Monday, September 26, 2016

DT Project: Iman Zourob - Christmas Mini Album using the Christmas List Printable Journal


Welcome our new DT Iman Zourob from beautiful Canada. She is here with an AMAZING project...


I'm very excited to present my first project as a Design Team Member for Tsunami Rose Designs. I used the new " Christmas List " Printable Journal Kit and I absolutely love it! I made this beautiful Christmas Mini Album With Keepsake drawers. I used Twine Binding method for the first time and It was a great way to bind. I can add more pages or change the order of the pages anytime...This kit is amazing! It has all you need to create a one~of~a~kind Christmas Gift. 



















Check out DT Iman's youtube channel for
more inspiration at Iman Crafts!!!




~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment