Friday, November 25, 2016

DT Project: Liz Caranci- Junk Journal using Journal Kits and Ephemera



Welcome DT Liz from beautiful Canada...

I am so excited to be working with Daisy's digitals. For my first project with Tsunami Rose Designs, I did a very eclectic Junk Journal, a mix of kits / images. This journal was so much fun to make. Using some Big Elements, Charming Fragments, New Beginnings and also additional Tsunami Rose Designs Ephemera. I love being able to resize images and also really like that everything I used seemed to go really nice together. I left plenty of space to journal and lot's of tuck spots and pockets as well, I used some paper punches and book page pockets. I had to stop myself from adding so much more to it. I can see why everyone has a hard time stopping. I used a file folder for the cover, I love the way it turned out. Thank you all for all the inspiration! 






Visit DT Liz at her youtube channel Liz thepaperproject and her blog
The Paper Project for more inspiration!

~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit -  Charming Fragments -  16 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

Printable Journal Kit - New Beginnings - 27 page Instant Download - butterfly junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages


No comments:

Post a Comment