Saturday, April 29, 2017

DT Project: Angela Hochstein Arnold- Very Girly Themed Journal using the Jane Austen Prints



For my April Tsunami Rose Designs DT project I concentrated on using a lot of lace and textiles through my journal. The Jane Austen Prints spoke to me of soft pinks, flowers and lace. The journal is very girly, romantic and soft. I accented Daisy's Designs with flowers, coffee dyed papers, lace and lots of fabrics. The journal is full of space for journaling, pockets and added journaling elements. I used a vintage lace place mat on the cover, along with a painted wood frame and roses. The journal is wonderfully soft and tactile - lovely to feel and touch.










Visit Angela's Blog ElaCateDesign and become a
follower and subscribe to her Youtube channel!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Jane Austen Print - Sense And Sensibility - Postcards Set #1 - 2 Pg Instant Download - pride and prejudice, jane austen quote, journal cards

TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment