Saturday, November 18, 2017

DT Project: Safina Mahmood - Vintage Themed Junk Journal using the Jane Austen Designs and more



Thought I'd challenge myself with trying something out of my comfort zone when we were asked to choose any kit for this months Tsunami Rose Designs design team project. What can I say...I couldn't stop adding to the journal. Despite this becoming a chunky journal again I still had loads of ideas I wanted to include, guess I'll be using them on next journal. I printed on tea stained & baked papers so colours are not as vibrant in this journal but I wanted a muted grunge/vintage touch. I didn't dedicate this to Pride & Prejudice as originally planned so recipient could customize this with their own favourite novel from Jane Austen or any other author from similar era. Possibly even Charles Dickens or Bronte sisters?
I've included lots of other kits from Tsunami Rose Designs Etsy store & freebies from her blog. The kit works perfectly with everything...













                            Visit DT Safina at her youtube                                       channel Rang De 'Life is Art' for more inspiration!!!



~~**~~**~~**~~


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment