Monday, May 14, 2018

DT Project: Carie Pickett Brownlee‎ - Travelers Notebook using Charming Fragments Traveler's Notebook Kit

Hi everyone! I'm excited to share my first DT project for the month of May. I chose to make a Traveler's Notebook featuring the beautiful Charming Fragments digital kit. The cover is made with double-sided scrapbook paper and I loved the pattern so much I decided to leave it plain. The digital images in this kit are gorgeous and the colors are so versatile. I'm finding ways to incorporate fabric and sewing in my journals now too. I also added various ephemera elements from Tsunami Rose Designs including a big mason jar! Love working with those!












Visit DT Carie at her youtube channel
Carie's Craft Cove for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment